Qutub Minar Review welcomes unsolicited poetry year round and accepts simultaneous submissions. We respond quickly (often within a few days) . We publish publish poetry, short stories, one act plays, interviews, book reviews, memoires and travelogues. Submission guidelines are as follows:
1 All submissions must carry a cover letter and a short literary bio-data of the author.
2. We accept submissions only by email. All submissions must be sent to email@example.com
3. All submissions must carry:
Full legal name of the author:
Pen name (if any):
- We prefer shorter poems , though we also make exceptions to accommodate remarkable works.
- Please send no more than five poems in a submission .
- We also accept translations or work that has been previously published in print or online. But in this type of case the author must be having the copyright of the work.
We welcome nonfiction of all varieties, including but not limited to (short) memoir, personal essays, interviews, book reviews, travelogues, and meditative essays.
You can submit up to two essays, interviews, book reviews, travelogues of 1000 words each or less at a time.
We are looking for your best work. Send us your short stories and if you write novels you can send us the first chapter for publication.
You can submit up to two short stories of 1000 words each or less at a time.
You can submit up to 2 one act plays of 4000 words each or less at a time.
We publish 4 times a year (January, April, July & October). Submission deadlines are as follows:
Issue Last date of submission Date of Publication
January 20 December First week of January
April 20 March First week of April
July 20 June First week of July
October 20 September First week of October
NO SUBMISSION OR READING FEE
There is no reading or submission fee.
By submitting your work you accept that you hold the copyright of the work and there is no need to get permission of any third party to publish your work. After publication the copyright of the work will revert back to the author.
We notify the authors regarding acceptance of their works.
Unfortunately, there is no pay at this time.